Modern Highways & Bridges are predominantly being built in reinforced concrete. ATPL helps with improved execution, efficient completion can be accomplished for both rigid and adaptive pavements, bridges, highways and motorways. Our vast range of products help in achieving quality results with state of the art products suited to the Road sector in India.
India plans to construct 40 kilometres of highways every day in the current financial year, beating its daily record of 37 km that was constructed during 2019-20.
The ministry of road transport and highways (MoRTH) has exceeded the target for highway construction for financial year 2021, despite the ongoing pandemic and had constructed 13,505 km of National Highways till 31 March, 2021.
Minister for Road Transport & Highways and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Shri Nitin Gadkari said that the Government is giving utmost priority to the development of infrastructure and has set a target of road construction of worth Rs15 lakh crores in next two years.
Our Key Projects
- Lucknow-Agra Expressway Emergency Runway
- Jabalpur Rewa Highway Project
- Mumbai-Vadodara Expressway Project
- Dwarka Expressway Project
- Ghaziabad Aligarh Road Project
- Gorakhpur Bypass UP
- Four Laning of Udhampur – Ramban Road Project
- Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation
- Mumbai-Nagpur Super Communication Expressway
- Rampur –Kathgodam Road Project
- Chitorgarh Udhampur of NH76
- Ganga Expressway